The 5 Most Effective Home Remedies to Kill Acne Outburst
Almost everyone has had mild acne at some point in their life. It is one of the most common of all skin disorders and there are various factors leading to breakouts. From the diet intake to the products used to exposure of pollution and much more, everything plays a part in causing acne.
The primary trigger is the fluctuation of hormones stimulating the oil glands to produce more sebum that can block pores. Bacteria can then grow within the pores, causing them to become inflamed and break out. Apart from keeping your face clean, here are 6 effective treatments to altogether avoid/reduce acne on your skin:
1. Double your water intake: This is crucial to your skin. Most often we come across young women complaining about acne but hardly drinking any water. Have at least 8-10 glasses of water per day and we guarantee clear, healthy skin.
2. Lemon Juice: Lemons have natural anti-bacterial and astringent properties that help reduce the appearance of scars and prevent pimples from growing and forming. Apply freshly squeezed lemon juice for about 15-20 minutes.
3. Egg Whites, lemon and turmeric– A great natural remedy for preventing acne and keeping skin tight is the combination of these three ingredients. Whisk the egg white till they’re light and frothy, add few drops of lemon and pinch of turmeric. Moisturize skin right after and you will feel a visible difference.
4. Yoghurt and honey: Helps in decreasing inflammation with a great cooling effect. Make a paste with two tablespoon honey and half a cup of yoghurt.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar: A powerful natural remedy, one that is both anti-bacterial and anti-fungal. Dilute a few teaspoons with half a cup of water as it can be quite powerful when applying directly.
For best results, try finding the one that is raw and unfiltered as it comes with the most nutrients.
If natural remedies do not help keep your face clean, consult a dermatologist as imbalance of hormones can aggravate this problem. Furthermore, use good products and change your pillowcase at least once a week!