Watermelon is the-moment-of-summer fruit replacing traditional dough in a light refreshing and delicious way. Topped with yogurt, granola, and our favorite in-season summer fruit, watermelon pizza is equally suitable for a healthy breakfast or a dinner party from the cookbook The Social Kitchen.
Watermelon Pizza For Hot and Humid Weather
Ready to get your summer slice on? Scroll down to get the recipe for watermelon pizza.
The Social Kitchen‘s Watermelon Pizza
1 small whole watermelon
Selection of fruit
5 Tbsp yogurt
3 Tbsp granola
1. Cut the melon roughly an inch thick through the center to keep the round shape.
2. Cut into pieces, like it’s a pizza.
3. Spoon yogurt over the pieces from the center (AKA the point) outwards toward the rind.
4. Place your selection of fruit on top.
5. Lightly sprinkle on the granola and drizzle agave on top.
Watermelon Pizza For Hot & Humid Weather
Ta-da. Enjoy Your Pizza