This Eid Make Sheer Khorma In 5 easy Steps
3 Cups of milk
1 tbsp Ghee
1-1.5 Tbsp of sugar
½ cup broken vermicelli
6-7 cashews chopped
7-8 almonds sliced
7-8 sliced Pistachios
7-8 Chopped dates
1 tbsp golden raisins
- Heat vermicelli till golden and keep aside. In the same pan heat ghee and add dates, raisins, cashews, almonds, and pistachios. Saute it for 3-4 minutes
2. Add milk in a saucepan and let it come to a boil on low heat. Boil the milk till it slightly thickens stirring it at intervals.
3. Add the roasted Vermicelli and sugar to the milk and let it cook for about 8-10 minutes till the sugar completely dissolves
4. Add dry fruits to the thickened milk and simmer for another 2 minutes.
5. Turn off the heat and stir. Sheer Khorma is ready to be served hot or cold.