On your bookshelf
1. Fiction Or Non Fiction- I like reading non-fiction. One of my favourite writers is Malcolm Gladwell.
2. Currently Reading- The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy as I never got the time to read it before.
3. All-time Favourite- The Hobbit.
1. Fiction Or Non Fiction- Fiction
2. Currently Reading- Dark Visions by L.J. Smith.
3. All-time Favourite- Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith.
Hassan Sheheryar Yasin:
1. Fiction Or Non Fiction- I prefer non-fiction over fiction as it makes you aware of realities unknown to you. You become aware of the struggles and experiences of others and learn so much from them.
2. Currently Reading- The Things They Carried by Tim O’Brien.
3. All-time Favourite- The Diving Bell and The Butterfly by Jean-Dominique Bauby. It’s a heartbreaking and enlightening memoir of an egotistical editor who is left paralysed by a stroke and unable to communicate. Makes you realise how important people in our life are and how every moment is precious and is to be cherished like no other.
Humza Rasool Chaudhry:
1. Fiction Or Non Fiction- Definitely fiction…love to be in my fantasy world.
2. Currently Reading- Not reading anything at the moment because of the crazy wedding season just reading the Quran.
3. All-time Favourite- The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks.
1. Fiction Or Non Fiction- Like reading both to be honest but it I had to choose then fiction.
2. Currently Reading- I am just reading pregnancy books.
3. All-time Favourite- Have so many all-time favourite books but I guess The God of Small Things and the Forty Rules of Love.