15 Amazing Tips Home Remedies to Become Fair in a Natural Way Say bye-bye to all fairness creams
Most of the women here, want to look fair and desire a flawless skin. There are many fairness creams available that will lighten your complexion temporarily. However, they use harsh chemicals that may damage your skin in the long run. If you want fair and glowing skin, it is best to opt for safe home remedies that will have the same effects.
Your skin naturally produces a pigment called melanin that gives it its colour. External factors, like sun exposure, can enhance melanin production, causing your skin to develop a tan. It is very difficult to change the amount of melanin naturally present in your skin. However, you can always get rid of the sun tan and pigmentation caused by overexposure to the sun, stress, and neglect by using home remedies.
A disciplined approach to skin care can give you the healthy and glowing complexion you have always desired. Include the following remedies for fair skin in your routine, and you will be more than happy with the results in no time. Here are the remedies:
1. Lemon is known to be a superior bleaching agent and scrubbing about half a lemon on your face regularly will help lighten your skin tone. This is one of the simplest yet effective home remedies for fair skin.
2. The juice of a potato can be squeezed and applied to your face; do it regularly and you will notice a gradual change.
3. Apply the pulp of a mashed tomato on your skin; not only will it lighten your skin tone but it will give it a pink glow too.
4. Mix equal quantities of honey and lemon juice and apply it on your skin.
5. Another great natural way to get fair skin is to mix a tiny amount of cinnamon with about half a teaspoon of honey and apply it on your face.
6. If you have oily skin and want to lighten its tone, then applying a mixture of cucumber and lemon juice on it works wonders.
7. Curd is rich in lactic and zinc acid, both of which have natural skin lightening properties.
8. If you want to lighten scars on your skin then applying fresh coconut water on them really works.
9. A tiny amount of saffron mixed with olive oil is a great natural remedy to make your skin fair.
10. An effective fairness mask: mix a spoonful each of almond oil, lemon juice and milk powder. Apply the mask on your skin and let it sit for about 15 minutes before you wash it off.
11. If you have dry skin and want to lighten its tone, applying a mixture of honey and cucumber juice on it will make it fairer.
12. Another great way to get fair skin naturally is to apply the white of an egg on your face at least twice a week.
13. Skin lightening face pack: make a mixture of tomato, curd and oatmeal and apply it on your face.
14. Take a ripe tomato, mash it and add a few drops of lemon juice to it. Apply it and watch your skin tone lighten gradually.
15. Another great way to make oily skin fair is to apply a mixture of milk powder, papaya, honey and liquid milk to your face.