ORIBE Free Styler Working Hairspray
Here’s a light-hold hair spray that sets waves, blowouts and simple updos but still lets you run a brush through your hair.
The Oribe Free Styler Working Hairspray is worth of $42 which is not a bad deal comparing with the product’s quality. The Oribe Free Styler Working Hairspray is the stylist’s tool of choice, this ultra-fine, ultra-dry mist can be styled, layered and reworked to perfection. Just spray over finished looks for light, brushable hold with a tangible, satin finish.
· Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) protects hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the worsening of natural keratin all while defending from the damaging, drying and colour-depleting effects of the elements.
· Ginseng Root Extract avoids breakage by promoting healthy hair.
· Flexible Polymer Blend gives light styling hold with a brushable, satin finish.
· Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil reinforces and helps elasticity while adding softness to each strand.
· Kukui Seed Oil conditions and delivers a defensive barrier against environmental stressors and free radical damage.
What are the benefits of Oribe Free Styler Working Hairspray?
· Workable, crushable control with light hold
· Ultra-dry, satin finish of hair
· Can be layered with other products for stronger hold
· Strengthens hair to avoid breakage
· Formulated without parabens, sulfates or sodium chloride
· Colour and keratin treatment safe
· Vegan, cruelty-free and gluten-free
· UV protection for hair
The Oribe Free Styler Working Hairspray has won the Allure Magazine’s Best of Beauty Award 2017.
All the ladies out there who are always seeking the best hair spray for touchable, beachy, messy waves with more flexibility, the Oribe’s latest setting spray innovation is the best match for them.
Though the cult-classic Dry Texture Spray was made to give hair texture, with the smallest bit of hold just being a plus, Oribe’s Free Styler Working Hairspray is made to set your style while still giving you the option of changing it. You don’t need to wash your hair if you need to change your look.
It leaves your hair soft and flexible with a satin finish and you can still run your hands through your strands without a difficulty after you spritz it in. The dry and crunchy texture that is so often related with hairsprays isn’t even a problem, and it holds the classic Oribe fragrance that doubles as scent.