Follow these Fantastic Bridal Tips by Amina.Z
Renowned beauty stylist and salon, Amina. Z is one of the most sought after beauty gurus in Lahore. Especially for brides to be, the salon caters to their needs with perfection and try to give them the look they desire. We at Brides&You get the expert’s tips and tricks for this fall’s most coveted beauty looks.
- Beautiful bridal make-up starts with good skin. No foundation will look perfect without a smooth, exfoliated base. Don’t leave it until the last minute to think about your skin. Invest in a really good moisturizer and Charlotte Tilbury magic cream is by far our favourite.
- Also try to exfoliate your lips as much as you can because you certainly want beautiful and hydrated lips on your big day. Conatural’s lip exfoliator works well and you can apply it on the lips directly and scrub.
- Drink lots of water to keep your skin well-hydrated and make sure you get your facials regularly. Follow cleansing, toning and moisturizing regimen at home.
- Keep away from sugar, sodium and processed foods. Focus on green vegetables, fruits and multi-vitamins.
- Don’t try new products up to three weeks before your wedding. Any kind of reaction could take a couple of weeks to calm down, which is the last thing you need.
- Shampooing, conditioning and applying serum are the three must do’s to keep your hair healthy and shiny.
- Invest in a good shampoo and conditioner. Have a deep conditioning treatment at least once a week. Be regular with oiling too because it prevents dryness.
- Schedule a consultation with your stylist and ask which treatment is right for you.
- Fitting into your bridal jora is a must but think of a well-balanced, healthy diet rich with fresh fruits, vegetables and juices.
- Drink two to three litres of water daily and avoid oily, fried and sugary foods. Drink a lot of green tea to flush out your system.
- Incorporate vitamins and antioxidant rich foods into your diet because they help fight skin problems.
- Exercise daily, at least an hour. On your big day, not only will you fit in your bridal dress but you will be glowing as well.
- This winter it is all about flowy embellished hair. Side braids and loose curls with flowers, diamontees and pearls add that Rapunzel look.
- The gel laden, back combed tight buns are a big no-no.
- If you have short hair then don’t think twice about investing in hair extensions and get your hair game strong!
- It is also important to understand your face shape. Most beauticians use extensions for trendy hairstyles.
- Berry lips are all the rage this winter.
- For your big day try copper/gold gilded eyes and add colour to your cheeks for that frostbite look.
- Try Charlotte Tilbury’s ‘pinky peach’ blush, as there is just enough shimmer to give that radiant look.