24 Feb EASY MONSTER COOKIE BARS
- 16 1/2– ounce roll refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 3/4cup rolled oats
- 1 cup M&M’s
- 1/2cup semisweet chocolate pieces
- 1/2cup chopped peanuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9x9x2-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Lightly grease foil; set aside. Break up cookie dough into a large bowl. Stir in oats until combined. Stir in milk chocolate pieces, semisweet chocolate pieces, M&M’s and if desired, nuts.
- Pat mixture into prepared baking pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes or until light brown. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Use the foil to lift uncut bars out of pan. Cut into bars.
Tip: Refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough cuts down on prep time for these quick five-ingredient bar cookies.
Makes: 16-20 servings
Prep time: 15-20 minutes